Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolution... NOT!!! Just Keep Moving Forward

To have.... or not to have a new years resolution! I personally, do not make New Years resolutions anymore. I used to make them but they were things I knew in the back of my mind I was not going to do... EXAMPLE. I would say, oh this year I am going to work out. Oh this year I am going to make X amount of dollars. Yes, I can do these things but realistically I did not have a plan or strategy of how I would do all these things. This year I do have a plan and I have a visual for that plan. It is amazing to experience and live in my maturity. I have grown up! I mean I have really started to learn who I am and what I like and what I want. Most importantly I am learning to be still and listen to quiet voice of God. The father has truly moved in my life and I have seen him also move the hearts of man. I know what I want going forward in 2010 and I am going to get it. I am moving my show in a new direction in this New Year as well as the content of this blog. I will still highlight and showcase new artists but there will be a lot more versitiliy in the content. I will be more open with you about my life and about what I see on a day to day basis. I will also quit trying to be so soft when it comes to letting these artist know what I like and dont like about there music. Trust me this industry is much more than good music and as I grow and learn I will share with you. I guess you can call this the introduction for the New Year. I will also post weekly on this blog make sure to check back and see whats next...just know that I will and I encourage you to just keep moving forward. Failures are the stepping stones to success :-)

Love u with all of me!
Nori Nori
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think your new vision and direction in life is fantastic. Change is always good when it's for the positive. Yes it is true as we grow older we should get more serious and open minded towards ourselves, our life, our jobs, friends, family and relationships. It is very very valuable to develope a strong and healthy relationship with God. With out him none of our future is possible. We also can look upon ourselves as examples for someone who want to try but need someone to create a blueprint. So U Go Girl keep up the good work and may u see the fruits and benefits of your hard work and one day share them and bless other people, not only with knowledge but hope.
    J-Wayne a.k.a mental case

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for leaving this comment. I am just not seeing this I am soooo late...

    ReplyDelete